Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes, a delicious, light, and refreshing salad that is perfect for summer or winter. What I love about this recipe is that you can serve with chicken or any main dishes you want !!
- Cucumbers: 3 medium (peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- Onion: 1 medium (sliced and separated into rings)
- Tomatoes: 3 medium (cut into wedges)
- Vinegar: 1/2 cup
- Sugar1/4 c: up
- Water: 1 cup
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Fresh coarse ground black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Fresh mint: 1 teaspoon (chopped) “optional”
How To Make Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes
1. To start off the recipe, get a large bowl and combine in all ingredients.
2. And please toss well to mix.
3. Finally, refrigerate for no less than 120 minutes before serving.