Minn. Leaders Previously Warned Tim Walz On School Safety: Letter

The leader of the Minnesota Catholic Conference stated that Catholic and other nonpublic schools were in “urgent and critical need” of security upgrades in a letter that was resurrected and addressed to Minnesota Governor Tim Walz. The letter read, “Our schools are under attack.”

The request was ignored, and two years later, a shooter opened fire on students at a Minneapolis Catholic school during Mass, leaving two people dead and seventeen injured, bringing the worries expressed by Catholic officials to life.

Tim Benz, president of the private school advocacy group MINNDEPENDENT, and Jason Adkins, executive director of the Minnesota Catholic Conference, sent the letter, which was first published by the Daily Wire. The letter, which was sent on April 14, 2023, is still accessible to the general public on the website of the Minnesota Catholic Conference.

“We are writing on behalf of our respective organizations regarding the urgent and critical need in Minnesota to make sure our schools are secure and safe considering the most recent, and continuing attacks, on our schools in this country and in our state,” the leaders wrote.

al

Related Posts

TRUMP: THE END NO ONE EXPECTED

A stunning new chapter appears to be unfolding around Donald Trump, leaving supporters, critics, and political observers asking the same question: could this really be the ending…

THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT RYAN SEACREST THAT WILL LEAVE YOU SPEECHLESS

Everything you thought you knew about Hollywood biggest bachelor is a complete lie. For years, America watched him anchor live television, host massive global broadcasts, and command…

My 8-Year-Old Son Came Home from the Barber with Only Half His Hair Cut – When the Crying Barber Told Me Why, I Went Pale

My eight-year-old son, Tyler, had been getting his hair cut by Mr. Lewis since he was four, so the barbershop had always felt like a safe and…

‘PAWN STARS’ RICK HARRISON’S SON OFFICIAL CAUSE OF DEATH

When the news broke, the Harrison family stepped back from the spotlight, issuing a brief statement expressing their grief and requesting privacy during an immensely painful period….

BILL CLINTON BREAKS DOWN DURING SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT.

Former President Bill Clinton appeared before the cameras today, visibly emotional and fighting back tears, to deliver a devastating announcement that left the nation stunned. His voice…

My Husband Said the Old Storage Unit Was Empty – Then I Found Out He Paid Rent on It for 14 Years

My husband and I had been married for almost fifteen years when I accidentally noticed a monthly charge on our bank statement. It wasn’t a huge amount—just…

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
100% Free SEO Tools - Tool Kits PRO